Do you have an idea that will transform health care? Need help getting it off the ground?
The Center for Health Care Innovation at LG Health is currently accepting applications for its Innovation Accelerator Program.
The Innovation Accelerator Program at LG Health is designed to support staff across the health system in their efforts to develop, test, and implement new approaches to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes. Working closely with mentors from the Center, teams move through three phases of work with the ultimate goal of bringing successful innovations to scale.
We seek applicants who believe their ideas can make a meaningful—and measurable—impact in one or more of the following areas:
- Achieving better health outcomes – addressing social determinants of health in relation to chronic disease management
- Enhancing patient experience – simplifying and personalizing services to go beyond expectations
- Redesigning primary and specialty care – changing who, where, and how care is delivered for higher value
- Improving clinician and care team experience – eliminating unnecessary burdens, returning time to staff, and improving work-life balance
- Reducing the cost of care while improving or maintaining outcomes – leveraging technology and non-traditional resources to reduce our 30 day readmission rate
Winning teams receive funding, mentorship and staff allocation and the opportunity to present their work to LG Health leadership.
Submit your application here. The deadline to submit an application is Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- In need of inspiration? Learn more about past winners.
- Have questions? Review frequently asked questions or email the Center for Health Care Innovation.