An automated teller machine (ATM) is located in the James Street Lobby.
An interdenominational chapel is located adjacent to the James Street Lobby on the first floor of Lancaster General Hospital. A chaplain is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be reached at 717-544-5979.
The children’s play area, located in the Orthopedic Waiting Center (second floor), may be closed during construction. No unattended children, please.
Our Concierge Services, located in the lobby of Lancaster General Hospital, or at 717-544-7376, can assist you with:
- Food options
- Maps and directions
- Notary services (health-related documents for in-house patients only)
- Overnight accommodations
- Transportation needs
- Area attractions
- Worship locations
- Fax services
Concierge services are available 9 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. For after hours questions please email email@example.com.
Our dining options are currently limited due to construction, which will include a new cafeteria.
- Outtakes Quick Cuisine features fresh, hot meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with convenience items. It is open 6 am – 8:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- The Skylight Café, conveniently located on the hospitals’ 2nd floor in The Skylight Waiting Center, features a coffee bar, along with grab-n-go sandwiches, salads and snacks. It is open 7 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Vending machines are located across from the Convenience Pharmacy (1st floor) and near the James Street Lobby.
During current renovations to Lancaster General Hospital, a limited selection of gift items are available at Outtakes Café at the Downtown Pavilion.
Patient care areas located in the hospital have their own family lounge waiting areas. All lounges have Wi-Fi access and we request children be accompanied by an adult. Designated family lounge areas for family members and friends who are waiting for patients in surgery are located throughout the hospital:
- SkyLight, James Street, 2nd Floor
- Orthopedic Center Waiting Area, 2nd Floor
- Children’s Play Area (in the Orthopedic Center Waiting Area)
Mail, packages, and flowers will be delivered to you by a hospital volunteer. Any mail received after your discharge will be forwarded to your home address.
Outgoing mail may be taken to the nursing station or given to your attending nurse.
Daily newspapers are available for purchase from vending machines in the James Street Lobby (1st floor) and in the SkyLight Waiting Center (2nd floor).
The Convenience Pharmacy fills prescriptions for patients being discharged from Lancaster General Hospital (including the Emergency Department); patients at Family Medicine Downtown, Comprehensive Care, and Healthy Beginnings; and LG Health employees/dependents, and volunteers.
The pharmacy is located on the first floor of Lancaster General Hospital across from the elevators. The pharmacy accepts most insurance plans and is open Monday through Friday 7 am – 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm. It is closed Sunday and holidays. The phone number is 717-544-5929.
Stager Conference Center is located on the ground floor of Lancaster General Hospital. Visitors attending events at Stager may park in the James Street Garage. Parking rates are $1.50/hour with a maximum of $9/day.