Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health offers an Executive Health Program that includes a thorough, one-day, whole-body health assessment, and a broad range of testing beyond the typical physical.
Prior to your executive health assessment, a patient advocate will gather your information, review your current medical situation and treatment history, and work to arrange for the best experience possible.
Our Comprehensive Exam Includes
- Comprehensive History and Physical Examination to assess overall health.
- Comprehensive Blood Work to screen for blood, metabolic and thyroid conditions.
- Carotid and Abdominal Ultrasounds to test for stroke risk and abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Calcium-scored Computerized Axial Tomography (CAT) Scan to screen for coronary heart disease and problems with the aorta and pulmonary veins around the heart.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) & Echocardiogram to screen for cardiac diseases.
- Ankle Brachial Index Test to predict the severity of peripheral arterial disease.
- Boielectrical Impedance Analysis to determine body composition values.
- Nutrition Lifestyle Assessment to improve dietary intake.
- Functional Movement Assessment to discover inefficient movement patterns and identify probable risk for injury.
- Lung CT, a low-dose CT and the only recommended tool for detecting lung cancer in its earliest stage before symptoms are apparent (if advised by physician).
- One-hour Massage Therapy Session ranging from light touch to deep tissue massage to ease pain or muscle tension, relax the mind and body, and improve circulation.
To learn more about our Executive Health Program, contact:
Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships