Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine information. The vaccines are the best way to protect yourself, your family and the community. Get back to the things you love to do!
LG Health is providing vaccines to all individuals ages 12 and older:
We currently offer Pfizer, Moderna and the Janssen (J&J) vaccines. Vaccines are provided at various LG Health Physicians family medicine practices and several Urgent Care locations.
Please note only the Pfizer vaccine is authorized for children ages 12-17. Please call to schedule your appointment and make sure you register your child at a location that offers the Pfizer vaccine.
- Family Medicine Practices
- Please call 717-588-1165 to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- Vaccine availability varies by location
- Urgent Care is offering the J&J vaccine at the following locations:
- Elizabethtown – Norlanco
- Lancaster City – Duke St.
- Lititz – Kissel Hill
- Select Reserve My Spot at one of the three locations
- Select COVID-19 vaccine as reason for visit
- MyLGHealth allows you to select the location where you wish to receive your vaccine but you are unable to select your vaccine type at this time:
- Login to MyLGHealth
- Chose Schedule an Appointment from the main menu
- Select COVID-19 Vaccine
- Select your location
- If you do NOT have a MyLGHealth account:
- Create a MyLGHealth account
- Once your account has been created, please follow the steps above
Homebound Vaccination Program:
LG Health is working with the Lancaster County Office of Aging to provide in-home COVID-19 vaccines. Anyone unable to get to a vaccine at a distribution site because of a chronic or short-term medical condition or physical limitation is encouraged to contact the Office of Aging at 717-299-7979.
Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines?
Check out our frequently asked questions (FAQs) for more information on vaccine safety, who should get the vaccine, and when it will be available. You may also access timely information about the vaccine and vaccine distribution on the PA Department of Health website.