Donating blood is the simplest way to help neighbors in need. LG Health sponsors community blood drives each month throughout Lancaster County. Blood donors must be 16 years of age or older and weigh at least 110 pounds. Blood that is collected stays in Lancaster County to benefit members of our community. No appointments are needed.
Community members may also self-schedule appointments to donate at the Lancaster General Health Blood Donor Center in the Suburban Outpatient Pavilion, 2104 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, by calling 717-544-0170 and choosing option #1, or our blood donor page.
April Community blood drives dates/locations:
- April 3 Tues 2-7pm Bareville Fire Company (Rte 23) 211 Main St. Leola
- April 4 Wed 2-7pm White Horse Fire Company 111 White Horse Rd, Gap
- April 5 Thurs 2-7pm Lancaster General, 555 N Duke St 3rd Flr Balcony James St Lancaster
- April 18 Wed 2-7pm Kinzer Fire Company 3521 Lincoln Highway East, Kinzer
- April 19 Thurs 2-7pm Grace United Methodist Church 163 N. Frederick St., Millersville, PA
- April 24 Tues 2-7pm Yoder’s Market 14 S. Tower Rd New Holland, PA
- April 25 Wed 2-7pm Hosanna Church 29 Green Acre Rd, Lititz
- April 26 Thurs 2-7pm Intercourse Fire Company 10 N. Hollander Rd, Intercourse.
The LG Health Blood Donor Center hours are: Mondays from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.