The Penn Medicine HealthWorks Occupational Medicine program offers a range of services, from pre-hire to injury management, and includes a team of health-care professionals dedicated to keeping your business compliant and your employees safe, healthy and on-the-job.
Our program uses evidence-based standards and is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Integrated Care from Trusted Providers
As part of Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, we offer seamless access to nationally-recognized programs and services, including physical and occupational therapy, state-of-the-art imaging, lab testing, pain management and more—all from trusted providers with locations throughout the community. Employees who get medical treatment at a Lancaster General Health facility or see a provider within the LG Health network, have 24/7 access to test results through MyLGHealth, our secure web-based portal.
Penn Medicine HealthWorks also offers a comprehensive corporate wellness program, providing employers additional opportunities to bring customized wellness solutions directly to your workplace. These programs are designed to help your employees improve their health and enhance their satisfaction and productivity.
Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
We offer a broad range of services to support employee health and help you maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Pre-employment physicals and physical capabilities testing
- Return to work/fit-for-duty examinations
- Customized drug and alcohol testing
- Worksite safety assessment for new clients and ergonomics consults
- Hazardous material physicals and post-exposure treatment
- Coordinated rehabilitation services
- Audiometric (hearing) testing
- Titmus vision testing
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance for respiratory protection requirements, blood borne pathogens, lead and asbestos, and more
Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
Our providers are Certified Medical Examiners and understand the complex commercial driver certification process. We are here to assist in keeping your drivers healthy and roads safe.
Our DOT services include:
- Pre-employment and periodic DOT/commercial driver physicals
- DOT-certified drug and alcohol testing
- Random testing selection consortiums
Work Injury and After-hours Care
As part of LG Health, our Occupational Medicine program offers employers convenient 24/7 access to high-quality physicians, specialists and facilities for evaluation and treatment of workplace injuries.
Our Program Includes:
- Comprehensive occupational medicine services at two convenient locations
- After-hours work injury care at seven LG Health Urgent Care locations—with walk-in and online appointment scheduling available
- 24/7 emergency care at Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster County’s only accredited Level II Trauma Center
- Blood and body fluid exposure management
Occupational Medicine services are part of a suite of programs offered by Penn Medicine HealthWorks including wellness services, On-site or near site primary care and wellness practices, holistic therapies and more.
For more information, contact Teke Drummond, Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships. Robert.Drummond@pennmedicine.upenn.edu or Nicole Myers, Supervisor, Department of Occupational Medicine, Nicole.Myers@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.