Making the decision to stop smoking, vaping or using any form of nicotine is one of the best steps you can take for your health. It isn’t easy, but the benefits are numerous.
Lancaster General Health is working to reduce tobacco use in Lancaster County. We can help you understand your addiction and create a personalized plan to help you as you start your journey to quit nicotine.
LG Health Programs for Quitting Tobacco
Free quit nicotine appointments with a tobacco treatment counselor focus on developing a personalized plan. Call 717-544-3278 to register or discuss other options to meet your quitting needs.
Virtual Group Classes:
Free quit nicotine resources and support in a virtual setting. Call 717-544-3278 to register or discuss other options to meet your quitting needs.
Free nicotine replacement therapy (patch, lozenge or gum) is available to coaching and class participants, as grant funding allows.
While quitting tobacco can be difficult, you can increase your chance of success with help. Please visit our resources for free, evidence-based information and support:
- PA Quit Line – When you call, a trained quitting coach will help you get started on the path to becoming smoke-free. Self-help materials and access to FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy will be available as grant funding allows.
- Smokefree.gov – Support, tips, tools, and expert advice to quit smoking.
- Become An Ex – Smoking cessation program developed with help from Mayo Clinic
- This is Quitting – Text DITCHJUUL to 88709 for a text to quit program for teens to quit vaping. Parents of vapers can text QUIT to 1-202-899-7550.
- Quitter’s Circle – Free phone quit app. Enter code: LGH